TRC Library User Guide
The goals of the Robotics Library are to teach students about:
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Top-down software design by breaking down a robot into functional modules.
- Methodology to subdivide a complex task among team members.
- Parallel programming using cooperative multi-tasking (state machine and event driven system).
- Designing general purpose reuseable modules to reduce future development time.
- Generic PID control.
This user guide attempts to answer the following questions.
How to fully utilize C++ to take advantage of Object Oriented Programming?
How to divide a task to multiple members in the programming team?
How to program the robot to do multiple things at the same time?